We Are High Compliance
An innovative solutions team with decades of expertise who will protect you – your company and its crops, products, and employees — from the risk of loss due to noncompliance with government environmental, health, safety and other regulatory requirements.
– Customized environmental, health, and safety risk minimization strategies and services
– Cost-effective environmental compliance services for cannabis and hemp businesses
– Due diligence and environmental auditing services
– Hemp licensing and business development
– Advocacy services for cannabis and hemp businesses before federal, state, and local elected officials and regulators, trade associations, and industry coalitions.
– Educational workshops and training
High Compliance is a team of seasoned pesticides, chemicals, air, water, and waste experts with substantial public and private sector backgrounds. We have decades of unparalleled experience and expertise with federal and state environmental laws, having served at senior officials in the U.S. EPA, corporations, government relations, and public affairs agencies. We understand the intricacies of federal, state, and local government regulatory frameworks and actions based upon first-hand knowledge.
High Compliance offers a large firm’s depth of knowledge and experience at a small firm’s cost-structure and flexibility to efficiently and timely help our clients achieve their short and longer-term business goals. The breadth of our expertise addresses the complex array of issues confronting legal (or unlawful) cannabis and hemp business activities.